Monday, February 28, 2011

Not Much New

Finally received a call from Dr Nichols at the Mayo Clinic this afternoon. I gave him an update on Jayme over the past month and he referred me to an oncologist up there. The oncologist's office called an hour later and I gave them a thorough history on Jayme over the past two years. I was told they will review his case and call me within four business days to schedule an appointment. You can bet they will get a call from me on Wednesday.

She also said the earliest we would probably get in is the end of next week or the following week. Not fast enough for us, but I've learned that being proactive and patient go hand in hand during this process.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Northern clan, I think you have the key
    words, proactive and patient. Just remember as
    you fight this fight to stop and breath, look
    around and count your blessings. Then back to
    the front lines to continue the battle. Love from
    your Southern clan, #6

    ReplyDelete