Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Detour

Severals hours after I posted my previous blog, Jayme started to experience more nausea, vomitting and abdominal pain. I ended up taking him to the Cancer Center Monday morning and following an exam and x-ray, they admitted him to Menorah. He had a scope earlier today and they have concluded part of his colon is "frozen". They do not know why, so they are loading him up with meds to get the colon moving. So far he is pretty out of it from mega doses of anti-nausea and pain meds. Poor guy can't catch a break!!!

I'll post again if and when they get him figured out. Hopefully tomorrow.

I've received so many texts and calls this week and it has meant a lot to me. Thanks for all the attention!

2 comments:

  1. We're praying spring will come to Jayme's colon to thaw it out and get it flowing again.
    Love you guys and thinking of you.
    Bill & Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay -
    i have thought and prayed for you and Jayme all day. Just wanted you to know. SOOO sorry to hear about this set back.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete