Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cancer Free!

Well I guess all things must come to an end, whether good or bad. Kay and I went to the oncologist yesterday and we were told I am currently free and clear of cancer.

The first of January, when we first found out I had cancer, I asked just to be given a chance to beat it. The following week the oncologist said your case is "treatable for a cure". I got my chance.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their love, good wishes and prayers. I really felt your presence. I want to thank Kay for everything.

The phase we're in now is "recovering from surgery". So basically we are going to cut down on blog entries.

Mission accomplished. God bless.

Jayme

9 comments:

  1. Dude, that is amazing. Congratulations. I think I'm going to cry. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So good to hear from you, Jayme. You are the man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best news I've heard in a long time. I'm so happy you got the chance to beat it. You're an inspiration and I love you! Hope to see you guys this summer if we get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Light One is in the building! This is the most joyous news I've received in a long, long, LONG time. I am so grateful. So happy for you and your family. So happy for me - I still have my friend. Can't wait to hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Far Out! That's great news Jayme! And its great knowing that you're back to writing on the blog sometimes. Just got an e-mail from Rob & Melissa (Remember Rob the scuba-diving instructor you dove with in Costa Rica?) They'll be driving through here on their way back to Toronto from Mexico in July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back.
    Bill, Kim and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding! I am sighing with relief, and praying for a speedy recovery.
    -Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayme and Kay, that is fantastic news...Lisa and I have been following your journey thru Kevin and Merilee Crow. You and your family have been, and will continue to be in our prayers. God Bless and God's Speed to today's and tomorrow's health.

    Matt Heath

    ReplyDelete