Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Much New

Jayme had a barium swallow test and liver ultrasound this morning, but we won't know the results until tomorrow. He is still sleeping too much, in my opinion, so they are working on changing his medications so he isn't so groggy during the day. He hasn't been able to participate in Pulmonary Rehab the past few days. He still has his catheter, three chest tubes and his nasal tube. Everything is happening just a little too slow for me. It looks like we may be here longer than I anticipated, so I am a bit frustrated.

Caroline leaves tomorrow and I miss her already. She has made the past week tolerable!

I'll update tomorrow as soon as I have something new to report.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kay: I'm back on line agine doing the night shift (6a-6p) at the water plant. Sorry to hear of the slow pace but it takes what it takes. I will call you Tuesday night and we can talk about when you will need my help to give you a break, any time any where! Talk to you soon, Love #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Kay! Once he is up and around, you probably won't be able to keep him down! Day at a time and do your own deep breathing - or have them bring you a margarita... Best of luck with test results and the sleepy-head! Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete